What is BetInAsia BLACK platform?
BetInAsia BLACK is a premium sports trading platform and multi-account betting solution powered by the Mollybet betting software. The BLACK platform has many advantages and is an ideal product for today’s gaming and betting community.
The BLACK account offers you odds and markets from top Asian bookmakers and the world’s biggest exchanges – all connected into one single account. BetInAsia, as your broker, provides you with an easy access to all major Asian market bookies via BLACK Sports Trading Platform.
Single account practically means instead of having multiple separate betting accounts you will have the same offer in a single BetInAsia BLACK account. You will have the same real-time odds and markets from all of these bookmakers and exchanges, combined into one single odds list.
This combined offer will provide you with the highest limits and odds on the betting market while you are managing only one account. BLACK provides easy access to the betting market without the need of switching accounts, and it also includes many useful functions and summarised history and analytics for your entire betting activity. It offers a complete betting experience.
How can you benefit from using a BetInAsia BLACK account?
BetInAsia BLACK Sports Trading Platform is ideal both for professionals, like sport traders, arbers or tipsters, and recreational players alike.
Many betting tools and options that are integrated in the BLACK provide great opportunities for any user to beat the market. Also, the user friendly design and the single account convenience makes it very attractive for recreational players as well.
For large syndicate and professional bettors, BLACK also offers API access. BetInAsia provides a Push/Pull API solution. This makes it possible for traders to utilize different algorithms and trading tools to automatically execute the betting on BLACK.
Which bookmakers and exchanges does BetInAsia BLACK offer?
As one of the leading brokerage agencies with long-term experience, we are offering a significant number of bookmakers and exchanges connected to the BLACK platform.
Bookmakers available on BLACK:
Betting Exchanges on BLACK:
All of these bookmakers and exchanges will not limit or close the accounts of long-term and repeat winners. Winners are welcome on BetInAsia BLACK.
Which sports does BetInAsia BLACK offer?
BLACK account offers you all of the most popular sports:
- American Football
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
In which currencies can I open my BetInAsia BLACK account?
BetInAsia BLACK Sports Trading Platform supports multiple currencies. Please see the full list below:
- EUR – Euro
- GBP – Pound Sterling
- USD – US Dollar
- CNY – Chinese Yuan
- THB – Thai Baht
- TWD – Taiwan New Dollar
- KRW – South Korean Won
- IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- AUD – Australian Dollar
- SGD – Singapore Dollar
- MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
- NOK – Norwegian Krone
- SEK – Swedish Krona
- BRL – Brazilian Real
How to place a bet on BetInAsia BLACK?
- First of all, select the sport type where you want to place your bet from the Sports Category section dropdown menu at the left upper corner.
- Next step is to select the competition from the left sidebar: if the game is played In Running (Live), Today or in the following period labeled as Early (Early Market).
- Then, find your Market Type and click on the odds of your selected market which will open the Bet-Slip for your placement.
Once the Bet-Slip is open you will see all of the BLACK bookmakers and exchanges’ odds and limits, that are offering the selected market, at that moment.
The Bet-Slip provides information also provides information such as the Maximum Order, Minimum Order and Expected Returns. Additionally, the Bet-Slip has information as Maximum Price, Minimum Price and Average Price.
- At the top of the Bet-Slip you will find the stake box where you can insert your stake amount, and on the right side is the minimum odds box for your order.
- You can insert the odds either by clicking on any of the odds on the screen that you want to place or inserting the odds manually. Once you insert your stake and preferred minimum odds, just press the PLACE button.
BetInAsia BLACK platform will then automatically place your bet across the bookmakers that offer the best odds for your requested order.
You can keep track of the status and progress of your bet at the bottom screen by selecting reveal the Recent Orders bar.
Congratulations! You have placed your first bet with BetInAsia BLACK.
How to use the advanced placement options on BetInAsia BLACK?
BetInAsia BLACK trading platform offers two advanced placement options in the Bet-Slip section for Football markets. You will need to select these two options in your Bet-Slip to make sure your bet is being processed successfully.
- Keep it open when match goes In Running – By activating this feature, you will leave your order (bet) open even if it’s not completed when the game goes Live.
- Take the closing price, even if lower – By activating this feature, you will make sure to take the best closing price available, even if odds are lower than those you initially requested.
What is future placement and how to use it on BetInAsia BLACK?
Future placement is an option for the bettor to place an order (bet) at a price (odds) which is currently not available on the market. By means of future placement, the platform will set your anticipated order as pending and then constantly monitor the market and track if it has reached the requested price. Once the market is available, the software will automatically place the order without the need for you to do anything manually.
To make a future placement order you can select the placement time at the top of the Bet-Slip. You should select the time that you want the matching algorithm to keep track of the market movement, in order to place your bet. The order will be either matched during the time selected or else it will expire. Also if you requested a pre-game bet which was not matched and the game has started, the system will cancel your order.
Everything in the future placement option is done automatically, but you can cancel a requested bet at any time in the Recent Orders bar as any other bet.
Total pending orders can reach a maximum of ten times of your available balance value.
Please note that this does not include bets placed on Exchanges where the funds are withheld in full, the system will afterwards continuously check if the bet becomes available or not.
An individual order cannot be placed with a higher amount than the actual available balance when placing your bet.
How to put offers on Exchanges from BetInAsia BLACK?
BLACK account has a feature that allows its users to put offers on Exchanges. This setting is automatically enabled, but you can disable it in the Settings menu at any time.
If you select an exchange account and request a bet at odds which are not available and there is no liquidity in the market, the software will attempt to put an offer on that exchange.
When you request higher odds and you put your offer on exchanges, that means all BLACK and Exchange users see your offer and will get a chance to match your request. For the most popular matches, we offer bets on both teams and over/under markets. As you probably know, Exchanges apply a commission, which, in some cases, can prevent your offer to be matched. But with our low exchange commissions applied, the possibility of your offers being matched are much higher. The possibility to get bigger odds in the long term can be very profitable for BetInAsia BLACK users.
What is the best recommended method to put offers to Exchanges?
The best approach to get your bet matched is to select a shorter time (e.g. 1-5 minutes) and try to get slightly higher odds than those available on the market. You can set the placement timer in the Bet-Slip as we explained before. The best time to start to put your offers is usually one hour before the match starts when other users are likely to get interested as the start of the match is approaching. We want to add a note that due to the rounding off you may get slightly better odds of the one you have requested, but the odds will never be lower than the odds requested.
In case that requested odds are available with another bookmaker, the amount posted on the Exchange will be canceled and BLACK algorithm will place the bet with the bookmaker. The offer will not be posted for the second time even if the full volume of the order is not executed.
Placing an offer which is not the market value for a longer time is not a good idea since your bet will probably end up unmatched. If your higher odds offer is not getting matched, you may want to take odds of the bookmakers offers.
What is the commission rate on BetInAsia BLACK?
BetInAsia BLACK does not apply any commission on bets placed via bookmakers connected to your account. There is only a commission rate on winning bets placed via exchanges.
- Betfair – 3%
- Matchbook – 1.25% (both winning and losing bets)
- Betdaq – 3%
Is there a mobile app for using BetInAsia BLACK?
BetInAsia BLACK has a mobile friendly version which is fully optimised for mobile devices.
Link to mobile version: https://m.betinasia.com/
We recommend bookmarking or adding a shortcut on your home screen using the mobile version link – for easier access from your mobile device.
What is the My Active Positions section and what is it used for?
You can see your active positions by selecting the My Positions section in the menu bar on the top of your screen. From this page you will be able to see all of your open bets grouped by event.
If you click on any of the events from the menu of games on the left side of the window it will bring up the position grid together with all the successful orders placed. Also detailed positions with multiple bets on one event will be visualised through charts grouped by Stake distribution across bookmakers, and the proportion of total open stakes on that event.
It’s also possible to hedge your position and protect possible losses by placing further bets on the event directly from this page. By clicking on the Hedge button a Bet-Slip will open with suggested hedge, with price and stake. The values of the placed order will update the live position grid with its value, after it has been successfully placed.
What does an equivalent bet mean on BetInAsia BLACK?
By enabling this feature in the Settings section, the software will try to place equivalent bets via different bet types from the one you requested. Even though these bet types may be different in market name, the payout grids are identical. For instance, if you want to bet on Under 0.5 goals, BLACK can place part of the requested stake on Correct Score 0-0 market, in order to get more volume for your bet.
At the Bet-Slip equivalent bet is shown with a green marked “e” sign, which means that more selections are offered in the same event, that are practically the same market.
How can I see my betting history and what is the best use of the analytics data tools of the BetInAsia BLACK account?
One of the BetInAsia BLACK platform’s biggest strengths are the many ways in which you can see all your betting history and data, and make the right conclusion about your betting patterns. From all the data provided you can see your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to your overall betting activity, this is a great way to adjust and improve your strategy with the aim to beat the market.
You can access your data in various ways. At the top of your screen menu you will find the My Orders, Dashboard and Analytics sections.
- My Orders – If you click to open this section, it will present a list of all your orders (bets) made on your BLACK account. You can sort and use many of the filters available to get the right information that you want to see from your betting activity:
- ID – is the bet Open or Not
- Placed – the start and the end date of your search
- Market Type – which Sport was the bet placed and is it In Running (Live)
- Description – filter by country, competition, event
- Status – filter by the status of your bet
- You can sort all of the data by ascending and descending order related by Price, Stake and P/L (Profit and Loss)
- Dashboard – The Dashboard feature provides a more intuitive perspective by using charts and colourful visualisations for better understanding of your activity. The Dashboard section provides data for the last 30 days of your betting history. There are several useful views from which you can select and see your visualised data.
- Your Activity: P/L of each day | History of largest bets | Number of bets on each competition
- Bet Types: P/L across bet types | Stakes across bet types | Number of bets on each bet type
- Bookies: P/L on each bookmaker | Stakes across each bookmaker | Number of bets on each bookmaker
- Competitions: P/L on each Competition | Stakes across each Competition | Number of bets on each Competition
- Analytics – This section provides an extensive overview of your betting activity data presented in a table view. The Analytics table can be sorted in many ways and you can even plot one data against the time period that you prefer for visualised charts. You can add filters and columns in your analytics section which can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Account: Which Bookmakers placed your bets
- Bets: Market | Market Type | Selection | In Running | Is Open | Is Void
- Event: Event | Competition | Country
- Bookie Date: Year | Weekday | Quarter | Month | Week | Day
- Event Date: Year | Weekday | Quarter | Month | Week | Day
It is worth mentioning that all of this betting data can be downloaded in an CSV or Excel file and stored for offline review and usage.