TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement is a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and BetinAsia, which owns and operates the website www.betinasia.com (the “Website”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are the terms on which BetinAsia (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “BetinAsia”) provides its products and services to you, also referred to as “customers”.
THIS SITE IS OPERATED BY FALLBACK RULER LIMITED OF AVLONOS, 1, MARIA HOUSE,, 1075 NICOSIA, CYPRUS AND IS A BRAND OF LONE ROCK HOLDINGS M.V., REG# 148107 – ABRAHAM DE VEERSTRAAT 9, WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO. LICENSED TO CONDUCT ONLINE GAMING OPERATIONS BY GOVERNMENT OF CURACAO LICENSE NO 365/JAZ, SUB-LICENSE GLH-OCCHKTW0710132018
© COPYRIGHT 2019 FALLBACK RULER LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GAMBLING CAN BE ADDICTIVE. PLEASE GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY. 18+ TO PLAY.
EU Co – FALLBACK RULER LIMITED
EU Address – AVLONOS, 1, MARIA HOUSE,, 1075 NICOSIA, CYPRUS
Curacao Ownership – LONE ROCK HOLDINGS M.V., REG# 148107 – ABRAHAM DE VEERSTRAAT 9, WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO.
Payments are processed by MoneyMatrix Ltd. MoneyMatrix Ltd is an EU Licensed and Regulated Financial Institution incorporated under the laws of Malta, bearing company registration number C64593 and having its registered address at Level 3, St. Julian’s Business Centre, Triq Elija Zammit, St. Julian’s, STJ 3155, Malta.
Please note that credit card transactions will appear on your billing statements as ‘MMX*betinasia.com
You accept that in the case of your failure to comply with this agreement, you may be disqualified from use of the Website and further action can be taken which may result in account closure, bet voidance, restriction from withdrawal, and legal action.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.
By ticking the ‘I agree’ to the terms and conditions when you register an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, agree with and will comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions you should not accept them. Once you have agreed to these terms and conditions, Your failure to comply with any one or more of them may result in disqualification, account closure, and/or legal action against you as deemed appropriate by Us.
By creating an account you warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- You can legally enter into binding contracts;
- It is legal to gamble where you live;
- You are responsible for the payment of taxes for your betting activities; and
- You understand and accept that there is a risk of losing money from the use of our service, and that BetinAsia does not take any responsibility for any losses.
An account will be provided on the following terms:
- You will be required to complete our registration process to access our website;
- You acknowledge that you are obligated to provide truthful information to BetinAsia;
- You will update BetinAsia in case of changes in the information so provided;
- BetinAsia has the right to request proof of identity to verify a customer’s identity;
- To withdraw funds, there is a need of three-time rollover with odds greater than 1.5. BetinAsia has the right to charge a fee of 5% if this does not occur;
- The withdrawal of funds can be requested by contacting our support team with your reason and request
- BetinAsia has the right to cancel or refuse any bet or any partial bet at any time, without providing reasons;
- BetinAsia has the right to refund your balance and close your account at any time without providing reasons;
- You understand that it is your responsibility to inform us if a sum is incorrectly credited to you;
- You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules of the participating websites regarding the acceptance/cancellation of bets;
- BetinAsia has the right to set the parameters of bonus programs, including their amount, conditions, and issuance; and
- BetinAsia reserves the right to close and forfeit the balance of an account that has been inactive for 12 months or more.
When you effect a deposit such transactions will show up in BIA Wallet After depositing, you will receive confirmation of that transaction.
Where deposits are effected such deposit will be effective as soon as we get a successful confirmation from the payment processor or our bank or payment account provider that the payment has been received on our account with them. Following such confirmation and only after that you will be able to use your balance.
We reserve the right to contact you to verbally verify any deposit made. In all circumstances we reserve the right to request the necessary documentation from you to enable us to carry out the required identity verification checks and to verify the source of funds deposited. Accordingly, we will carry out KYC procedures when you make a deposit.
Any or all of the following Documents may be required as proof of Identity:
- Copy of identification card(s)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of up-to-date Utility Bill clearly showing name and address
Where you fail to comply with any such requests your Account may be suspended until verification is completed.
We shall not allow for charge-backs or refunds where monies have been deposited and committed to bets. As a policy the company does not allow for refunds or chargebacks except in exceptional circumstances determined on a case by case basis in the company’s absolute discretion. In addition, payments including deposits made to your Account using any payment method/source cannot be renounced, cancelled, disputed for no valid reason or otherwise reversed.
You acknowledge that we may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your Account, against any amounts owed by you to Us.
Click here to see the methods that are available for depositing to your account:
Withdrawals will only be processed if a player has a balance held with us. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same destination as that originally used for any deposits.
Withdrawals can only be made based upon the initial registration information provided by the player.
Where there is a large balance that is being withdrawn the withdrawal may take longer to process and to complete all required checks.
Any payments of funds made to you from Us may be subject to a surcharge to cover costs, such as in the case of Wire Transfers, which We will deduct from your balance before processing the withdrawal.
Transfer of funds between players is strictly forbidden.
Once you have made a request to withdraw, your request will be processed on the next working day. The withdrawal will be processed provided we have all the information required to make the withdrawal and all legal and regulatory obligations relating your relationship with us have been observed. You may modify or reverse your request to withdraw funds at any time until your withdrawal has been completed and fully processed.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your account will be reviewed for any breach of any terms and conditions in this agreement. Should We deem that a breach of the terms and conditions has occurred, We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all balances. Any contact by Us congratulating any win does not mean the win is legitimate and that the Accounts Department have checked for bonus policy/terms breaches.
Withdrawals will be reviewed and investigated in line with any or all applicable legislation on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Funding. You fully accept that We are required to report any suspicious transactions to relevant financial intelligence units and in doing so will disclose information regarding your personal information and deposit and withdrawal transfers. If We suspect, that any transaction you have made may be connected to money laundering or the funding of terrorist activities your Account will be frozen along with any deposits or winnings pending such time as We are authorized to release them by the bodies or authorities We report suspicious transactions to.
In the case of any human/other error, we have the right to declare a transaction void and withhold payments. If we have paid more than what you are entitled or less than what you are entitled to, we have the right to adjust your account to reflect the outcome. You agree that in the case you receiving overpayment, you are required to repay us upon our request.
- Throughout the registerationprocess and throughout your time associated with our website, you accept that you have not and will not be engaged in the activities related directly or indirectly with money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, or financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”).
- You should not use your account like a bank account. Deposits should only be made because you intend to use your funds to place bets. Should you place repeated deposits and affected repeated withdrawals without placing a commensurate amount of bets, or make bets that may indicate a similar intention, we reserve the right to closing the account.
- Accounts are provided solely to allow you to place bets. If you, for any reason, appear to be depositing or withdrawing money without genuine intention to play, you will be liable to have your account suspended and the circumstances investigated. This may result in a report to the necessary authorities and/or the account being closed.
- You agree that you will comply with our request to provide additional details, including personal details and details concerning deposits made into your account.
- We have the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your account, in situations where we believe that you are engaged in prohibited activities or have assisted a third party with the same. In doing so we may need to add a restriction to withdraw your funds and restrict you to certain parts of the Website until further notice.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
The links in the Website are for information purposes only and we have no control over the content or resources on these sites. Therefore we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of or reliance on that information. These links are also not an endorsement by us of the companies providing that content or the content itself.
All of these rights, obligations, and liabilities, and this Agreement, are governed by and applied in agreement with the laws of England. You agree to submit to the authority of the English Courts with respect to any dispute associated with this Agreement.
The following provisions apply:
- You accept that you are using this website at your own risk;
- You agree that BetinAsia will take no responsibility or liability with respect to betting exchanges or third party bookmakers and your account(s) with these exchanges and bookmakers;
- BetinAsia will not take responsibility from any misuse, use, or abuse by you of the Website, your account, or any participating website.
- BetinAsia will not be liable for any loss resulting from sending information by electronic means;
- We will not take any responsibility for incorrect bets, errors, or any technical faults
In the following circumstances we will not be liable to you in contract: business interruption, loss of profits, revenue, business, data, opportunity, business information or goodwill, or indirect or consequential loss coming in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if such losses are foreseeable or if you notify us of the probability of such losses;
You agree to hold us unaccountable and harmless for any claim, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses which may arise from:
- A breach of agreement by you;
- Any breach by you concerning any law or the rights of any third party; or
- Any liabilities arising from your end; and
Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the amount of fees actually received from you in the previous six months, or five thousand pounds (£5,000.00).
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement may change from time to time in the event of regulatory or legal changes. The continued use of your account after you have been notified of the changes will be deemed as your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, changes made in the Agreement. You will be notified of any changes made in this Agreement by the following methods:
- Email; and/or
- Posting a message on the Website.
We have the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. You accept that it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions to make sure that you agree with them. We will deem your continued use of our service as acceptance of modifications made to the Agreement.